What's New in 2.0?
We use Clash as the backend proxy, which supports Shadowsocks(R), V2Ray, and Trojan protocols.
V2Ray Desktop is a cross-platform GUI client that supports Shadowsocks(R), V2Ray, and Trojan protocols, running on Windows, Linux, and macOS. It is built with Qt 5 and QML 2.
Compared to V2Ray, V2Ray Desktop provides more advanced features such as server subscription and latency test. You can easily migrate to V2Ray Desktop from Shadowsocks-Qt5 and V2Ray Core by importing their config files.
You can get the latest release at Releases Page. If you are using Arch Linux, you can install from archlinuxcn or build from AUR.
- Some functions (e.g., server subscription) in the prebuilt binary packages require OpenSSL >= 1.1.0. If you are using Ubuntu<=18.04, please install OpenSSL manually. You can refer to Installation Guide (安装指南) in the Wiki page for the detailed information.
- The AppImage for Linux is built in Ubuntu 16.04. Linux with GLIBC< 2.23 (e.g., Ubuntu<=16.04) may have problems using this AppImage. Please consider building it from source with Qt >= 5.15.
For more information, please visit the project's Wiki page.
- Support Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Support Shadowsocks(R), V2Ray, and Trojan servers.
- Support connecting to multiple servers.
- Support adding/updating servers from subscription URLs.
- Support adding servers by importing Shadowsocks-Qt5 and V2Ray Core configuration.
- Support adding servers by scanning QR codes.
- Support PAC proxy mode, Global proxy mode, and Manual proxy mode.
- Support getting and setting system proxies for Windows, Linux (GNOME/KDE), and macOS.
- Support automatically updating GFWList.
- Support automatically starts up when logged in.
This project is licensed under version 3 of the GNU General Public License.