Just a repository convenient for reviewing and retrieval practice.
The architecture of this repository(Hierarchy Descending Order)
- folders for all relative chapters
- folders named after the dates when the corresponding contents in the folder need reviewing
- explanation files, source files for implementations and tests.
Retrieval Practice Method
What is the schedule?
The schedule is formed as below:
- Every commit will be a review to a specific chapter, and it will be tagged with the date. If, even rare, there are more than one commit in a day, each commit must be strictly classified into chapters and share the same date tag. Each commit will modify all files in the folder of a specific chapter. Therefore, I can use
git diffto check the correctness.
- Regarding a specific chapter, it will be reviewed once after a specific amount of days since the last review. The amount will grow exponentially from 1 to 16. After it arrives at 16, growing is stopped. When the amount is still growing, the content that need reviewing is considered unstable, and otherwise stable. Therefore, it means that stable contents will be reviewed on a uniform basis.