Copyright © 2021-2022 LunarG, Inc.
Vulkan Profiles Tools (BETA)
The Vulkan Profiles Tools are a collection of tools delivered with the Vulkan SDK for Vulkan application developers to leverage Vulkan Profiles while developing a Vulkan application.
- Vulkan Profiles Tools Overview: Discover the components and how they work together.
- Vulkan Profiles Documentation: Tables to compare profiles capabilities.
- Change Log: The history of Vulkan Profiles Tools releases.
- Contributing: How to contribute to the Vulkan Profiles repository.
- Bug reports: Open a GitHub issue when you encounter a bug.
Information for Developing or Contributing:
Please see the CONTRIBUTING.md file in this repository for more details.
How to Build and Run
BUILD.md Includes directions for building all components as well as running tests.
Version Tagging Scheme
Updates to the Vulkan Profiles repository which correspond to a new Vulkan specification release are tagged using the following format: v (e.g., v1.1.96).
Note: Marked version releases have undergone thorough testing but do not imply the same quality level as SDK tags. SDK tags follow the sdk-. format (e.g., sdk-18.104.22.168).
This scheme was adopted following the 1.1.96 Vulkan specification release.
This work is released as open source under a Apache-style license from Khronos including a Khronos copyright.
Vulkan Profiles Tools is delivered with the Vulkan SDK.