Advanced C++ Programming - Practical Part
This repository contains practical exercises to accompany the lecture. Based on Material by Alex Hirsch.
Grading for the entire module is based on
- An exam covering the lecture.
- Completion of the assignment.
- Weekly participation in the discussion of smaller
These exercises support the lecture and explore certain auxiliary topics relevant to C++. You are encouraged to solve (or at least think about) these exercises and participate in the weekly discussions. You will not submit a solution as these exercises are optional, but feel free to ask questions when running into problems.
exercises folder will be updated throughout the semester.
C++ Related Questions
If you want to ask a specific question, please break it down to a minimal example. State your question and observations as comments in the code. You can use Compiler Explorer and its short link functionality under Share.
- CppCon 2018 — Simplicity: Not Just For Beginners
- CppCon 2019 — Naming is Hard: Let's Do Better
- CppCon 2015 — Give me 15 minutes & I'll change your view of GDB
- CppCon 2018 — OOP is dead, long live Data-oriented design
- CppCon 2014 — Back to the Basics! Essentials of Modern C++ Style