Cute Log is a C++ Library that competes to be a unique logging tool.
- Click "Code" on the main repo page (This one.).
- Open your project in your IDE.
- Make a folder called "include" or anything else.
- Extract everything there.
- a. Check if you have to add an include directory in your IDE. b. If yes, then add the folder you created.
- In the C++ file you are adding it to, write
#include "cutelog.h"on the top.
- Write the function
- Run it!
- See the console for coloured text that says "ERROR".
- If you succeded the last step it is done.
- Read the wiki of this repo.