A collection of single-file public domain/unlicense cryptographic functions in different programming languages.
Feel free to copy-paste the code you need because this is what this collection is made for. Some (or even most) of this collection is itself a copy-paste from another repos (original authors are mentioned in files).
Functions are not designed to be blazing-fast, secure (protected against timing/cache attacks or zeroing out memory before freeing), but simple and portable. Its secureness is up to you (like zeroing out memory), but for a serious crypto, you should use a special crypto library.
How to contribute
To add a new set of functions, please submit a PR.
Please consider the following:
- Put the functions into a single self-contained source file
- Provide simple documentation on how to use this code in the comments at the file header
- Mention the original author and source of the code in file header to prove this is public domain/unlicense and make authors happier
- If you are the author - state so. Also, it would be more clear to upload your code somewhere else under
public domain/unlicense and link it here like the previous note suggests (but not required)
- For C/C++: make sure to make your code header-only with include guard/pragma once
- A specific codestyle is not required, but make it consistent across the file