JUCE6/CMake Clap Support
This is a set of code which, combined with a JUCE6/CMake project, allows you to build a (buggy, feature incomplete, work in progress) clap.
To use these in your juce6 cmake project:
- In your CMAKE build chain, define CLAP_ROOT as the directory containing both 'clap' and 'clap-helpers' from github.com/free-audio. These can be submodules or out of tree
- Include the cmake file from this project in your main CMakeLists.txt with
add_subdirectory(path-to-clap-juce-extensions EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL)or some such
- Create your juce plugin as normal with formats VST3 etc...
- After that, add the following lines (or similar) to your cmake
clap_juce_extensions_plugin(TARGET my-target CLAP_ID "com.my-cool-plugs.my-target")
- Reload your CMake file and my-target_CLAP will be a buildable target
This code is code I moved from my juce fork so we could run against unforked or differently forked juces. That original fork worked mac/win/lin but right nwo this different strategy is tested mac only. Give me until christmas :)