Remastered MW3 Server Freezer for the 1.4:382 version of the game (client).
This software has been created purely for the purposes of academic research. It is not intended to be used to attack other systems. Project maintainers are not responsible or liable for misuse of the software. Use responsibly.
This software is a proof of concept for a vulnerability that is patched. You can't harm anyone with it if you use it on Pluto (If you were to update the addresses for the 1.9 patch). You also can't use this vulnerability on Tekno as it was fixed last year (2.0.6 version of their client). If you think your server is vulnerable you should seek help in the appropriate discord server or forum of the client you use.
Compile from source
- Clone the Git repo. Do NOT download it as ZIP, that won't work.
- Update the submodules and run
premake5 vs2019or simply use the delivered
- Visual Studio Properties -> Linker -> Input -> Module Definition File -> add module.def located in src folder
- Build via solution file in
List of hard-coded key binds:
- O Activate the exploit
- L Undo the exploit
- K Force disconnect from server (back to main menu)
- QUADFOST posted the original exploit on a popular gaming forum. I wrote this software implementing the exploit.