Free,Open-Source,Cross-platform agent and Post-exploiton tool written in Golang and C++
Khepri is a Cross-platform agent, the architecture and usage like Coblat Strike but free and open-source.
This project is for learning Golang and C++ only, if someone's rights have been violated, please contact me to remove the project, and the last DO NOT USE IT ILLEGALLY
- beacon: Agent, written in C++.
- teamserver: Server, written in Golang.
- teamclient: User client, written in C++, the UI use Qt-GUI.
Supported C2 Protocols:
Fast network serialization (Protocol Buffers)
- System Information
- Process Manager
- File Manager
- Remote Shell
- Remote Execution
Supported operating systems
Please see Quick Start
- Refactor teamserver code
- Beacon supports more protocols:https、dns
- Beacon supports https-dns
- Beacon supports dynamic plugin
- Beacon and Teamclient support proxy
- Support CI
- Beacon and teamclient support macos
- Reduce beacon to 100kb(Don't use openssl、support Mingw compile) ...
Issues and PR is welcome.