An old-style web browser stub, comes from Internet Explorer was genocided on Windows.
A stub implementation for Internet Explorer ActiveX component (called
InternetExplorer.Application and like). It's simplest replacer for
The Internet Explorer will retire at June 15, 2022. We need to be prepared for that, this is one of the most innovative ideas.
- The future of Internet Explorer on Windows 10 is in Microsoft Edge (Microsoft)
- Microsoft is finally retiring Internet Explorer in 2022 (THE VERGE)
- Intel x86 32bit architecture Windows between Windows 11 and Windows NT 4.0 (maybe).
- You could run on 64bit Windows implicitly uses WOW64 compatibility layer.
oexplore.exeon the Explorer.
- Or, invokes from command line:
You made it!
Outernet Explorer could receive only target url like:
Unfortunately, the url will inspect inside of Internet Explorer component, and maybe shows up both IE AND Edge2...
License and limitation
- This is kind of a joke. I'm hoping the code will work, please do not take it seriously :)