- Neutralinojs vs Electron vs NW.JS vs Tauri vs NodeGui vs Flutter vs .Net MAUI
- Neutralinojs vs Electron vs NW.js (2018)
- Roadmap for 2022
Get started with the neu CLI.
# Creating a new app npm i -g @neutralinojs/neu neu create hello-world cd hello-world neu run # Building your app (No compilation - takes less than a second) neu build
Start building apps: neutralino.js.org/docs
Ask questions on StackOverflow using tag neutralinojs
Please check the contribution guide. We use GitHub Discussions, Slack, and Discord for quick discussions.
Image created with contributors-img.
Releases are powered by ReleaseZri
Sponsors and Donators
Organizations and individuals support Neutralinojs development. See: https://codezri.org/sponsors
If you like to support our work, you can donate to Neutralinojs via Patreon.
Licenses and Copyrights
- Neutralinojs core: MIT. Copyright (c) 2021 Neutralinojs and contributors.
- C++ websocket client/server library: BSD-3-Clause from zaphoyd/websocketpp. Copyright (c) 2014, Peter Thorson. All rights reserved.
- JSON parser library: MIT from nlohmann/json. Copyright (c) 2013-2021 Niels Lohmann.
- Cross-platform webview library: MIT from webview/webview. Copyright (c) 2017 Serge Zaitsev.
- Cross-platform tray library: MIT from zserge/tray. Copyright (c) 2017 Serge Zaitsev.
- Cross-platform GUI dialogs library: WTFPL from samhocevar/portable-file-dialogs. Copyright (c) 2018—2020 Sam Hocevar [email protected]
- Base64 encoder/decoder library: MIT from tobiaslocker/base64. Copyright (c) 2019 Tobias Locker.
- Cross-platform known platform directories API: MIT from sago007/PlatformFolders. Copyright (c) 2015 Poul Sander.
- C++ logging library: MIT from amrayn/easyloggingpp. Copyright (c) 2012-2018 Amrayn Web Services. Copyright (c) 2012-2018 @abumusamq
- Cross-platform process library: MIT from eidheim/tiny-process-library. Copyright (c) 2015-2020 Ole Christian Eidheim.
- Asio standalone C++ library: Boost License v1.0 from chriskohlhoff/asio. Copyright (c) 2003-2021 Christopher M. Kohlhoff (chris at kohlhoff dot com)
- Cross-platform C++ clipboard library: MIT from dacap/clip. Copyright (c) 2015-2021 David Capello
- Logo design credits: IconsPng. Copyright free as mentioned in their website.