OpenTibiaBR - Canary Project
OpenTibiaBR - Canary Project is a free and open-source MMORPG server emulator written in C++. It is a fork of the OTServBR-Global project. To connect to the server and to take a stable experience, you can use our own client or tibia client and if you want to edit something, check our customized tools.
You are subject to our code of conduct, read at this link.
- WARNING: YOU NEED TO UNZIP THE MAP BEFORE START THE SERVER.
- Compiling on Windows, alternatively if you are not going to change anything on the source you can download the latest compiled version for windows from nightly builds for Windows.
- Wiki: Compiling (Ubuntu/Debian, Windows)
We use the issue tracker on GitHub. Keep in mind that everyone who is watching the repository gets notified by e-mail when there is an activity, so be thoughtful and avoid writing comments that aren't meant for an issue (e.g. "+1"). If you'd like for an issue to be fixed faster, you should either fix it yourself and submit a pull request, or place a bounty on the issue.
Before creating a pull request please keep in mind:
- Do not send Pull Request changing the map, as we can't review the changes it's better to use our Discord to talk about or send the map changes to the responsible for updating it.
- Focus on fixing only one thing, mixing too much things on the same Pull Request make it harder to review, harder to test and if we need to revert the change it will remove other things together.
- Follow the project indentation, if your editor support you can use the editorconfig to automatic configure the indentation.
- There are people that doesn't play the game on the official server, so explain your changes to help understand what are you changing and why.
- Avoid opening a Pull Request to just update one line of an xml file.
- our partners
- our crew (majesty, gpedro, eduardo dantas, foot)
- our contributors
- fear lucien
- mignari and our awesome tools
- mattyx14/otxserver and contributors
- otland/forgottenserver and contributors
- saiyansking/optimized_forgottenserver and contributors
- if we forget someone, we apologize by forgot you. but you know, forgottenserver.
If you want to sponsor here, join on discord and send a message for one of our administrators.